Workshops and Events
‘ The Magic of Mandalas ‘
A day of Yoga and creativity to celebrate the Circle of Life
Saturday 25th April 2020
10.00 am – 4.00 pm –
Cost: £65 – Early bird £55 if booked before 28/3/2020
- Come and join me for a wonderful collaboration of yoga and painting in this one day workshop!
- A morning of ‘ Mandala inspired yoga’ by my wondeful yoga teacher Jane Muir, followed by an afternoon
- of creating and painting your own Mandala to take home with you led by myself!
- The afternoon will conclude with a meditation inspired by our own Mandalas and creativity!
- Please bring a light packed lunch, beverages provided.
- Please bring your Yoga mat, blanket and a bolster if you have one.
- NB: Some yoga experience will be necessary
- You are welcome to bring along any personal art materials that you may wish to use for your mandala
- Otherwise – all other art materials are included in the day
- Booking essential and advance payment secures place
- VENUE : Kilndown Village Hall
- Kilndown, Kent TN17 2SF
- Bookings : email@example.com
‘ Mandals are sacred concentric patterns that represent the Universe and symbolise the spiritual interconnection of all Life ..’